I’m super excited to say that today I have the privilege of being a guest poster? (postest? postee? eh, whatever) over at my friends, Guys With Bibles! Click the link below to read my post and check out their blog while you’re over there!
Category Archives: blogging
So you may have noticed that things look a little different around here…like I completely changed the name of my blog and stuff like that…
My domain was giving me all sorts of trouble (which is weird since I own that domain, but whatever) so in the end I just decided to start afresh.
I’ve been contemplating time lately. And feeling a little convicted. How much time do I spend on things that are of eternal value and how much do I spend on things that are temporary? As I thought about a regular day, I realized that not a lot of it was spent doing things that are of real worth.
And that’s how the new name came about. I remembered that this world isn’t my forever home, it’s a place I’m called to minister in for a while. I pray that as you read, you are encouraged and we can praise the name of Jesus together.
I haven’t been posting much because of the beautiful weather! We’ve been living outside for the past few days and I haven’t been on the computer a whole lot. My days are filled with:
1. Spring Cleaning! My family has taken over my chores in order to prepare for the summer when I won’t be here. In return, Caroline and I are spring cleaning the house. We are almost done with the kitchen!
2. Jumping on the trampoline with my siblings!
3. Glorifying God for his creation! I always end up doing that in spring especially.
4. Homeschool- helping with my siblings and some friends of ours.
5. Preparing for summer camp- can’t wait!
7. Enjoying my family
8. Learning more about the Lord through his Word!!